6.0 cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range with True Convection Oven in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
No matter how big the meal, count on this 6.0 total cu. ft. double oven gas stove to get the job done. Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner, while true convection with a third heating element enables faster baking and roasting. Plus, the Power burner brings the heat for quick searing and an even saute, and the oval burner provides more cooking capabilities with larger pans and griddle plates. Even better, this freestanding oven boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty, is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel, and is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Cook the whole meal at once with two separate ovens and a spacious total capacity of 6.0 cu. ft. in this Maytag double oven gas range.
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Installation is not available in all locations, see store for details
- Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Ranging from 15,000 to 18,000 BTUs, Power burners allow for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one.
- The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
- The cast-iron grates and heavy-duty door hinges are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and oven cavities, we built this range tough, to keep cooking for years
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
1 Year Limited